So, that leads me to why I am here, in this 'virtual' diary so to speak.
Thoughts
Just one word but it has such a meaning doesn't it?
There are good thoughts, happy thoughts....thoughts that make you think, laugh....cry. Thoughts attack your physical well being breaking you into a cold sweat or shutter. Thoughts that make you cringe with fear, hate...flutter your stomach with nerves, make your head swoon with love. Thoughts can carry you into the future, past or make you take a cold hard look at the present. They can stop....
.....but only for a moment and then they go off again. Wondering, pondering and quite possibly, conniving? They can hurt or heal, they can question and answer. Is there anything a thought can not cover?
This is where my blogging comes in.
The thoughts in my head are never ending....circling around, bumping into one another. Sure I could write these things down with an archaic pen and paper but how would I get some of these questions answered? What if in the wee hours of the morning someone stumbled across my words and had an answer to one of my seemingly rhetorical questions? And believe me, I am seeking answers...sigh, my body is aching for answers.
So here I sit with my inaugural posting under my virtual belt ready to reveal my thoughts...
First thought: My Title: Common Sense seems to differ not only from place to place but person to person. What may be common here may be shunned somewhere else....odd really how things like race, religion or gender can shape someones 'common sense'. I have a strong belief on what should be common sense and I am sure it will come out in one of my many ramblings. So here I am putting my thoughts forward for all to see....dirty laundry and all.
Second thought: My Life: I've hit one of those darn speed bumps as of late and am looking to bounce some thoughts off the wall. Yes, I do believe that virtual walls count. Sure I have family and friends who I can share thoughts with but the idea of having a vast amount of opinions at my fingertips is not only fascinating but quite possibly enlightening. Am I nervous? Hell ya! These words may float in this vast space with never a thought from someone else....I can handle opposing thoughts, so be prepared.
Last thought: My Blog: While under construction, be kind. I am new to this and I am sure that I will make several mistakes along the way. Everything from layout to pictures will be changed constantly. I am not sure what I am doing, nor what I like here....So, be patient with me please! Also, not only do I read typos, I make them as well. I type like I speak and speak what I mean.
So, with all of that said, thanks for visiting, please come again and thanks....thanks for listening to my thoughts.

No comments:
Post a Comment